November 13, 2013

Pete Rose -- #4256















Acquired: In Person

Date: 7/20/13
Location: Art of Music in Mandalay Place. Las Vegas, Nevada.
Comment: Of course, Pete Rose is not technically admittedly to Cooperstown but he would have been. Setting that debate aside, which is a huge debate to set aside, it is not uncommon to see Pete Rose in Las Vegas. I focus on sports and food while I'm there, and apparently so does Pete Rose. Over time, our paths have crossed many times, mostly in the sports book at Mandalay. I have even seen him at my favorite restaurant in town, CUT. I never approach anyone famous, so I have always left Pete Rose alone. But when I was in Las Vegas for a bachelor party recently, I learned that Pete Rose had an autograph table set up. Long story short, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to meet the Hit King. 



No comments:

Post a Comment